Monday, September 20, 2010

Most Effective game

The most effective game was Drift Runners because it shows you how to compete and how good you need to be to win.I think this is a good genre because you can learn how to make your own racing game and how do you want them.
The genre is racing and I think is a good choice to create a racing game cause you can learn allot how they made the car move etc.
I would make the cars move better so they don't lose much control in the race so its easier to race and to win.
What I would like to learn is how they make the cars to move and how they did the controling.Also how they make the racing places good.

2 comments:

  1. I THINK THAT'S COOL BUT IN MY OPION I THINK THAT'S A WRONG GENRE OR EFFECTIVE GAME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the game realy cool!!!

    ReplyDelete