Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter Break

My winter break was good because I got to see RAW when they came to Austin and I  really like it and I went with my uncle because he also likes it.Also for Christmas I got a new cell phone from AT&T and I like the phone.Also I got some clothes for Christmas and some sport stuff.

On new years eve I went to spend it with my dad but we really didn't do anything but cook and then my aunts and uncles left.But on new year will pop fireworks in  the house and my uncle was messing with us pooping fireworks in our face.But will got him back for what he did.Then will went to the park to play.30minutes later will came back to the house.And my small stepbrother got on trouble because he didn't ask for permission to go with me and my bid cousin.Later he us his smaller brother bike and fell and hit his face but didn't cry.Later when it got dark I got bite by a big spider but the good thing was that it wasn't that poisonous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment