Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My dreams for the future

When I grow up I want to be a personal player to help obsessed people become skinny.I want to help people come strong and more active and so they can be the example for their family.To help him/she to become strong.
Were I want to live is in a rich house that has about 6 room 2 living rooms and nice pool and hot tub out side.With a big backyard that has a space to make a football and soccer field.One living room is going to be a small gym to work out and the other one it to bring the family for a party or something like that.
I would also like to go visit Paris to see the one of the most view tower in the world.
A car that I would like to have is a BMW,LAMBORGHINI.I like to have one of this cars when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment