Monday, May 16, 2011

Your Game Is Finished! (Hopefully)

  • Your experiences working on a team (or without a team if you were alone)
  • I'm working with a partner,it is good to work with a partner because we could share ideas or make it into one idea.
  • Something you did that you are proud of
  • I'm proud of my game because we were nominated for the Globey awards.And were going to NASA because we were nominated.
  • Something you learned about yourself
  • Something that I learned about myslef was that I'm good at helping other people and can put the codes I need for the game to work good.
  • Something you learned about the topic that you made your game on
  • That more people are joining gangs because there not love or they have the attention they want.Also they are moving drugs to the United States and make money.
  • Anything else related to what you have learned in Globaloria
  • I have work hard in the game and I have learn how to put codes were they belong.To make them work correct and not make the game worst than better.Also that hard work must come to a succesful thing.To publish files and put them in the correct place.

No comments:

Post a Comment