Monday, August 15, 2011

First Week Of School

Th first week of school was boring because we had to be reading the rules like for three days.I was nervous because I didn't know if there were going to be new kids and how the classes were going to be.I think that the classes are more close together than last year. I don't know some of the teachers but some I seen some before.I'm excited to be with my friends back and have a good time with them and to make new friends.I think this year is going to be much harder than six grade.I think that my classmates are steal the same funny,nice etc.I didn't wanted to come back to school because I don't want to do school work.I want to stay at home and play games and not worry about school.This year is really to show what we learn last year and to go into eight grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment