Monday, September 26, 2011

Mini Game

The hardest part to make the mini game was to past the pizza in there using the code of the carrot.It was hard because there was no particular code for it and didn't say were to put it at.Then the teacher help me where to put the code and how to make it work, and show me were I had the code wrong.
The best part of the mini game was to get the game finish and how to work with It.The last part I guess what the best park because that was when I finish the game saw how cool It was.Also adding the background to make the game come more alive.
The worst part was when I got the pizza to move, but then the other things would freeze and had a horrible time with it.I didn't exactly knew were to put the code at and what codes to use.I knew that the carrot code ,but I just need part of the code to make the pizza move.It was hard because It didn't have you the code for it or tell you where to put the code at.It was a challenge to me to get the code to work, but at the same time it was good for me to learn better to work with Adobe Flash.

3 comments:

  1. I like your mini game ITS FUN AND COOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL MINI GAME!!! THX FOR HELPING MY OUT!.. AND IN YOUR BLOG POST CHECK THE SPELLING!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. UR GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha i like ur game its better than mine thx for helping me

    ReplyDelete