Friday, October 7, 2011

Steve jobs

Steve Jobs was the founder of the company of Apple. He was the one who create the Ipod, IPhone, and the Ipad. If he hadn't done what he had done that there wouldn't computers, smart phones, and mp3s. He is also a big part of Pixar animation because he was the one who created it. I really don't know who he was, but from what I learn today from him that he is a great person. With out him we won't have many of the great items we have today. He is a great inspiration to many people, but knowing what I know now from him I think he was a great person. He inspired many people t create new items for the future.I think if I had know more about him, and who he was I think he would of been some to inspire me. He would of inspire me to make new items that could help any one in the future, and that are every advance items

No comments:

Post a Comment