Friday, May 11, 2012

My Game

My final game is a platform game about an oil spill.In our game the hero is a diver in both level but they are both different.What I like about my game was that we made coins in the game that you could pick up.I also like that the game was a platform game, it was my first time doing a platform game.The last thing I like about my game is that It has two levels, this also my first time making a game with two levels and its a lot more work that a game with just one level. The things that I could of done different in my game was to make the hero move to one side then flip back to the other side because in the game you can move back and forward but were the hero is looking at stays the same. I didn't like that there were not enough enemies to make the game fun. In the first level there were only two enemies and in the last level there was only one enemy. That made the game easy to beat.What I would also change in my game it would be the background there is only a blue background to represent the ocean whatever and oil waves.In the first level I did some underwater plants in the game to make it look more as if you were underwater.The problem with that was that the plants that I drew were only in one place and they didn't go all the way through the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment