Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Play to Learn Part 2

What I learn from this games is, if you want a fun and educating game I think action would be the best genre. For example the game math sports its a fun game but at the same time your learning math and also to see how fast you can solve the equation. The game features that stood out I think were that in the game flood escape is that after the first level the character jumps higher and falls down slower also what I like about some games were that they had a movie clip or story that goes with the game. Another thing that I like where that the character move his feet on two of the games that I play. One questions that I have for the creators is what was their first idea for their game and how they made it better as they thought of new ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I kind of dont like how every game has to be educational. Sometimes we just wanna make a fun game.

    ReplyDelete