Monday, January 7, 2013

I live here, I give here websites

Colorado River
I wanna do a game on this topic because the colorado river is a great place to swim and spend time with the family.

American gateways
I like this topic because am a Hispanic and I want to do a game were they understand why us Hispanics need to study and have a good job

Austin Zoo
In some zoos they mistreat the animals so I want to make a game were we need to protect the animals.

Active Life hq
The United States is the country with more people  being overweight.

Austin Community College
Helps students out that can't afford to go to a university and acc helps them with scholarships and to be accepted into a university easier.

Animal Trustess
Animals are a banded left to buy and  I thinks it is not right for people to do that because they are still living animals.

Bone Shaker
I thinks this would be a good topic to a game on because many kids are obese and are at a higher risk too get sick.I like being active playing soccer with my friends.

Bgc Austin
I us to play soccer in the the boys and girls club and I like going to the boys club.

South West Key
I go to the school EACPA which was found by south west key

Pda Austin
Drugs are harmful and can lead to a death.

No comments:

Post a Comment