Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Imagining Your Game

I am writing my game for people who are between 10 and 17 years old. The person who plays my game must be able to have quick reactions to the obstacles. Since my topic is about oil spills and to  the player must already know about how to time when and where the obstacle is going to let you pass by. 
My players will learn about the details of my topic, such as to take action when an oil spill happens that we need to be really to clean it up as fast as we can.
 The environment for my game will look like be in the ocean where the oil spill happen and how the animals are affected. 
This setting will add to the learning of my game by teaching students the skill they need to beat the game and how an oil spill hurts the environment.
The environment of my game will help the player learn by showing that animals get damage and the water gets polluted.
 The player will need to use their knowledge of math  in order to know how much time it has and what they might need to know how much oil was spill.
 A game is a better way of understanding my topic than a quiz because on a quiz you can guess the answer without even reading the question so I game is more challenging to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment