Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Game review

What I learn from playing this hidden games was that they need some type of score or time to win the game. So ideas that I like from these games where that they give u time. Or if you don't click the right word you loss points. The game "Kitty Math!" is cool because at the beginning of the game there is a movie clip. I would like also for my game to be a story like "Kitty Math!". I would add sound to my game and a score to make it more fun and also add time to make the game more challenging. My game would be about cleaning the ocean or matching words that go with a sentence. I would like for my game to be two levels. The idea of clicking the wrong thing and losing a point and also making the idea that was correct come back. I would also just give the three chances for them clicking on the wrong item.

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on the short clip in the beginning it even has sound I would like a lot to play you're game if it has sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with robertooo , I think that it's a pretty cool idea to have a movie clip in the beginning of your game. It will make it look interesting and mysterious to see what it's about.
    Now , I can't wait to play your game and see how it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaa, i think it would be cool to have a movie clip it will get them interested in your game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog it looks nice and its nice i agred with your blog

    ReplyDelete