Thursday, September 27, 2012

Choose learning topic

I like what I am going to make my hidden game on. Its going to be on Social Studies on the Civil War. The objects that I am going to hide are the uniforms for both the Union side and the Confederate side. The scene the the uniforms are going to be in is on a factory and also the battle field. I am going to add different uniforms on the game that are incorrect to make the game a little more challenging. Another hidden object that is going to be in the game are the weapons that were use in the war. I am doing the same thing like the uniforms, I am putting other weapons that were use in battle and others that weren't. The scene for the weapons is going to be in a weaponerie room and also the battle field.In the game you are going to have three chances to choose on the correct obeject.If you get three wrong you will loss and start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment