Monday, October 1, 2012

Excitement in my hidden game

The thing that excites me about the hidden game is that is the first one that I am going to make and I seen some other games and they gave me great ideas. My game is going to be on the Civil War some of the items that you need to look for are going to be the guns, uniforms and more. The scene were I am going to hide the objects is going to be in a battle by the sea. I want to do that scene because there were ships use in the Civil War.I am also excited because I get to do this game by my self so I won't have to depend on some one also to do half the work.

2 comments:

  1. Nicee , beto ! Your game sounds really awesome and creative. I like how you said that it's good because you are going to do it by yourself rather than depending on someone else to do it , i feel the same way too. Now , I can't wait to play your game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. civil war is very nice idea.cool

    ReplyDelete