Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hidden Objects

This is the first time that I made a hidden game, but to me it seems like its coming out good so far. Some of the actions that I would like to add to the objects that after you get all the objects you will go to a win screen that I will make in my game. The actions on the objects right now are very simple you click on them and they disappear. What to longer on making the objects were to draw them and coloring them. Putting in the actions was very simple. Now I have to combined the objects and the background together to see where to hide the objects.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah me too this is my first hidden objects game. But i think you should read it over kind of think you mest up could really understand some words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Ammar Me Too But anyways I probably would have a hard time finding you objects !! haha

    ReplyDelete