Monday, November 5, 2012

Add Game Ingredients

The ingredients that I added to my are the score. For every object that you find you will get one point, you need to find them all which there are ten objects. When you find the ten objects you will go to a win screen. It has a button to play the game again. Another ingredient that I added was a win or lose screen. You win by getting all the objects in time and you lose when the time runs out. The timer was another ingredient in my game, you have forty seconds to find all the objects, but if you don't you lose the game and you will have to start all over. I try to hide the objects the best I could trying to find somewhere well they won't be notice immediately when you play the game.

6 comments:

  1. Thats cool you made a score and win or lose page. I made a title sceen and music but yours sounds cool , cant wait to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg beto I did the scoring to and well your cool dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Beto I cant wait to play your game it sound like so much fun .!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your game sounds really interesting and I can't wait to play it. On my game, I also added the score and I tried to add the timer but it wouldn't work , but I'm glad you got it to work. I can't wait to play your game and good job working on it.

    ReplyDelete